Wild mushrooms, apples, walnuts and brussels sprouts are tossed with melted butter, salt and pepper, then roasted on a NUCU™ Medium Gold Coated Sheet Pan, then topped with triple cream brie. That's a side dish worth preparing.
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Walnut pieces
- 2 large Apples, such as pink lady, cored and chopped
- 3 cups Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 3 cups Wild mushrooms, washed and patted dry
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 8 ozs. Triple cream brie, cut into pieces
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together butter and next 4 ingredients. Add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients. Toss to coat.
Spread mixture into a NUCU Medium Gold Coated Sheet Pan.
Transfer pan to the middle rack and roast for 25 minutes, or until edges of brussels sprouts are browned. Remove from oven.
Place brie pieces over roasted mushroom mixture. Return pan to oven and roast an additional 5 minutes or until brie is softened. Serve.