Wild mushrooms, apples, walnuts and brussels sprouts are tossed with melted butter, salt and pepper, then roasted on a NUCU Medium Gold Coated Sheet Pan, then topped with triple cream brie. That's a side dish worth preparing.
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh ground black pepper
- 3 cups Wild mushrooms, washed and patted dry
- 3 cups Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 2 large Apples, such as pink lady, cored and chopped
- 1 cup Walnut pieces
- 8 ozs. Triple cream brie, cut into pieces
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together butter, honey, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Add mushrooms, brussel sprouts, apples and walnut pieces. Toss to coat.
Spread mixture into a NUCU Medium Gold Coated Sheet Pan.
Transfer pan to the middle rack and roast for 25 minutes, or until edges of brussels sprouts are browned. Remove from oven.
Place brie pieces over roasted mushroom mixture. Return pan to oven and roast an additional 5 minutes or until brie is softened. Serve.