Enjoy the combination of rich flavors and warm comfort with our recipe for Garlic Butter Tuscan Mushrooms. It’s easy to make and only requires one pan!
- 6 cups Baby spinach leaves, washed
- Bowtie pasta, optional
- Adjust seasonings to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Dried thyme
- 1 tsp. Dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano
- 1 tsp. Cornstarch, optional (Mix cornstarch with 1 Tbsp. water for a thicker sauce)
- 1/2 cup Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Salted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 oz Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy cream, (SEE NOTES)
- 1/2 cup White wine
- 4 cloves Garlic, finely diced
- 21 oz Baby Bella mushrooms
- 1 Small yellow onion, chopped
Heat a large NUCU skillet over medium-high heat. Melt the butter and sauté onion until translucent.
Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
Pour in the white wine and scrape up any bits from the bottom of the pan. Allow to reduce to about half.
Pour in heavy cream and cook until thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Cook two minutes.
Add in the spinach and cook until wilted, stirring occasionally. Cook two minutes.
Sprinkle in parmesan cheese. Stir mix until sauce thickens. Add cornstarch as optional, stirring constantly.
When sauce is thickened, add in diced tomatoes and herbs. Cook two minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
If desired, serve over cooked bowtie pasta.