This Keto diet friendly recipe combines a barbecue seasoned burger bowl with peppers, onions, bacon cheese and tomato, then topped off with ranch dressing.
- 6 strips Bacon, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 Tbsp. Steak sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Hamburger seasoning
- 1 1/4 lbs. Ground sirloin
- 1/4 cup Grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup Shredded gouda cheese, divided
- 1 cup Shredded mild cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 ea. Jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup Sweet peppers, diced
- 1 cup Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch dressing
Add onion to pan and sauté over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Add peppers and sauté an additional 10 minutes, stirring often. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside until cooled.
For Burger Bowls, combine ground sirloin seasoning, 1 tablespoon of barbecue sauce and steak sauce. Mix meat mixture with your hands and form mixture into 4 balls. Press each ball into a bowl shape with your fingers and place on a small NUCU baking sheet.
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine reserved bacon, pepper mixture, 1/2 cup of each cheese. Stir in tomato slices.
Spoon mixture evenly into the formed burger bowls. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until the burger bowls are cooked through. Remove from oven and top each with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until melted. Serve drizzled with ranch dressing.