Combine the homemade flavors of ratatouille sauce with the spicy heat of fresh jalapeno slices for a unique Mexican-inspired soup.
- 4 cups Prepared ratatouille sauce
- 2 cups Reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp. Mexican oregano, crushed
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice sour cream, jalapeno slices, diced avocado and tortilla chips for garnish.
Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Top with garnishes and serve.