Enjoy the sweet and savory flavors in this convenient one-pan recipe. This dish makes a perfect meal for chilly, fall nights with juicy chicken and caramelized apples to keep you warm.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Olive oil, divided
- 4 (4-oz.) Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3/4 tsp. Kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup Unsalted chicken stock
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh sage, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. Fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 Medium apples, thinly sliced
- 1 Small red onion, thinly sliced
Add 1/2 Tbsp. oil to a NUCU® natural fry pan and heat over medium-high heat.
Season chicken evenly with 3/8 tsp. each of salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan and cook 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil to pan. Add remaining 3/8 teaspoon each of salt and pepper, sage, rosemary, apple, and onion to pan.
Whisk together chicken stock and Dijon mustard and add to pan. Cook 4 minutes until onions and apples are softened, stirring occasionally.
Return chicken to pan and cook 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
Transfer to a plate and serve immediately.