The intensely full flavors of garam masala seasoning is a great addition to classic breakfast potatoes. Add some vegetables, sunny side up eggs and naan bread for a perfect vegetarian breakfast. Using a NUCU Gold Coated Sheet Pan makes this recipe a breeze to make and clean up.
- ½ cup Plain yogurt
- 6 lg. Eggs
- 8 small Sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 small Yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups Sweet potato, cubed
- 4 cups Small red and or yellow potatoes, quartered
- ½ tsp. Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. Ground turmeric
- ½ tsp. Smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp. Garam masala seasoning
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh parsley, chopped salt & pepper to taste Sriracha hot sauce to taste (optional)
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, combine yogurt and next 7 ingredients. Stir to combine. Refrigerate for 1 hour to let flavors develop.
In a large bowl, combine prepared yogurt mixture and remaining ingredients. Toss to coat. Transfer mixture to a large NUCU Gold Coated Sheet Pan. Roast potato mixture for 45 minutes, turning mixture with a non-metal spatula half way through cooking process. Remove pan from oven. Stir mixture again.
Using the bottom of a drinking glass, make 6 round wells in the roasted potato mixture. Crack each egg into the wells. Return the pan to oven.
Bake an additional 10-12 minutes or until whites are set, but yolks are still soft. Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.